Wednesday, March 5, 2008



Well....I knew that it was too good to be true trying to post pictures and different things on my blog daily, weekly, or monthly. I am now going to try for monthly. Sorry Marge I know that you would like to see a daily post. Unfortunately we are not too exciting!! Our days consist of bathing, feeding, going to daddy's office and taking Libbie to the dog park. We are however looking forward to our trip to Utah in April!! Here are a few new pics for everyone. Hopefully I will be able to one day figure out how to post alot of pictures like a slideshow!

3 comments:

Emily Kikuchi said...

Yeah! New pictures! I am so glad that I happened to check the blog today! And thanks for sending both of us photo texts tonight! It made both of our days to see Mr Handsome and everyones favorite gecko chaser!

Leo said...

hey guys! congrats on your adorable son!! i'm glad emily blogged about you guys having a new blog so we could see updated pictures of the little guy. you guys looks great. so happy!

Tracie said...

Kim,

Hey it's Tracie Wilton! Your little boy is BEAUTIFUL! And I love the name Tyson! I am so happy you jumped on the bandwagon, and started a blog. If you even want to check ours out, it's maddoxkai.blogspot.com.

CONGRATS! You two make beautiful babies!