Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Crazy Libbie


Libbie can be the craziest dog ever sometimes!! This morning we left the house at 11:30am to go and take care of some errands. The libster was sitting outside by the patio door and I always say to her "libbie watch the house." Today she took it literally! Libbie learned how to sneak into the house using a very small window that is outside of our patio. She pushes her nose into the screen and is some how able to wiggle the window latch open. Then she somehow squeezes her 45lb body into this small window and is able to enter the house. Me, Brandon and Tyson get home from doing all of our errands at 4:30pm and as I am walking into my room there sitting at the door is Libbie. I asked Grandma Lee how Libbie got inside the house and she said through the window. She then explains to me that the whole entire day she was trying everything in her power to get Libbie to go outside, but Libbie just sat in the entrance to our room. I was terrified to look into my room at the disaster Libbie left, but to my surprise everything was exactly the way I had left it in the morning. Grandma told me that Libbie just sat there all day waiting for us!! What a good dog!!

1 comment:

Emily Kikuchi said...

Oh my cute Libbie! But is this the picture where she gut stung by the bee? Poor thing!